CASTRIES, Saint Lucia – Highlighting Saint Lucia’s dedication to strengthening the tourism sector for each sellers and consumers, the 2023 Showcase North America convention was hosted at Sandals Grands St. Lucian from July 6-10. The occasion introduced collectively the vacation spot’s key journey business organizations together with wholesale and tour operator companions from the U.S. and Canada. Delegates – together with 26 consumers from North America and – met one-on-one with 33 Saint Lucia sellers from native tourism and lodging sector, together with villas, Vacation spot Administration Firms and sights.
“This yr’s Showcase North America was laser-focused on constructing enterprise for our tourism companions, and refreshing the methods we make the most of to promote the vacation spot. There was a robust interactive deal with present developments like Synthetic Intelligence, sustainability, direct promoting and focused digital advertising, which particularly amplified publicity for our smaller on-island tourism firms,” stated CEO of Saint Lucia Tourism Authority, Lorine Charles-St. Jules. “Given the rise within the shared economic system merchandise in Saint Lucia, we additionally supplied alternatives for stakeholders to strengthen their proactive and reactive advertising.”
Showcase is the premier business-to-business occasion for resorts, sights, excursions, Vacation spot Administration Firms and business stakeholders in Saint Lucia. The five-day occasion of engagement and product immersions was themed to refresh and re-tool the journey business in Saint Lucia for resilience, particularly to learn small operators of lodging, sights, eating places and different tourism-related firms.
A spotlight of the convention was a keynote tackle by Seth Borko of Skift, discussing compelling developments and information affecting the journey business. Delegates and the native business participated in interactive workshops about short-term rental insights, the usage of Synthetic Intelligence in journey, sustainability developments and social media. Audio system included: Danny Cohanpour and Charlotte Slater of Trove Tourism Growth Advisors; Sanovnik Destang of Bay Gardens Resorts; Charlie Osmond of Triptease; and Yesenia Mora of Amadeus.
The convention blended conferences with an on-island itinerary that immersed friends in experiences that construct product information. Actions showcased Saint Lucia by land and sea, as delegates explored Saint Lucia by boat, visited the signature Pitons, loved the sulfur springs mud baths and extra.
As well as, the Inspiro Awards got by Saint Lucia Tourism Authority, recognizing main wholesalers and milestones from the previous yr, together with:
- Finest U.S. Tour Operator Marketing campaign Selling Saint Lucia – Delta Holidays
- Finest Canadian Tour Operator Marketing campaign Selling Saint Lucia – Westjet Holidays
- Prime Development Producing Conventional US Tour Operator – Apple Leisure Group
- Prime Development Producing Conventional Canadian Tour Operator – Air Canada Holidays
- Prime Development Producing OTA – Expedia
- Product Supervisor of the yr – Michelle Homosexual, American Airways Holidays
- Prime Income Contributing US Tour Operator – Traditional Holidays
- Prime Income Contributing Canadian Tour Operator – Air Canada Holidays
- Tour Operator with most Development in Income for weddings and Honeymoons – Traditional Holidays
- US Tour Operator with essentially the most Development in Room Nights for 2022 – Trip Categorical
- Canadian Tour Operator with essentially the most Development in Room Nights for 2022 – Air Canada
The SFLCN.com Workforce supplies information and knowledge for the Caribbean-American group in South Florida and past.